NIAMH MADE DIS QUIZ

bffl's

40ec2f7a.gif image by digitalicing
MARCH 6TH IS BEST FRIEND DAY
SO HAVE A PARTY OR SLEEPOVER WIT YOUR BEST FRIEND


Niamh(blonde hair) Grace (brown)

So have a great day
do the same as me and grace party on best friend day

LOVE YA LOTS XOXOXOXOXOX


ME AND GRACE ARE BESTIES 4 LIFE

TELL US ABOUT U AND YOUR BESTIE 4 LIFE

BYE XOXOXO

Thursday 21 January 2010

sad news

sad news

Grace moved to England so it's just us B.T.W this is niamh here

so if u want to say any thing to her just send us a comment

i miss grace
bye xoxoxooxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya niamh it grace here i miss u and all my othr frends soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much plz contact me xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hey niamh WdC im doin nfn usually jst spying on de wild bunnies dat r on de field oppisit my rwm outside ov my rwm is a traintrack it is driving me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo